Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
Post Reply
TacoTyrant
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:53 am
Location: Hondo Texas

Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by TacoTyrant » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Image

Just got these super cool Canik Fanatik stickers for my special safe (only my favorites live there :d ). Just waiting on my shirts and stuff to get here tomorrow.

The store has some cool stuff!!
new url: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CFGear
2 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:57 pm

Thanks man. And thanks for supporting the forum. People like you help us keep the lights on here. BTW, my wife and I personally make every decal and shirt in our home. It's actually pretty fun. Anyway, I'm always open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas for shirts, decals, etc. Thanks again for supporting the forum. Greatly appreciate it.
1 x

TacoTyrant
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:53 am
Location: Hondo Texas

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by TacoTyrant » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Cool! I’m a fan :-BD can you guys make gun cleaning mats that would be pretty sweet!!
0 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm

TacoTyrant wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:01 pm
Cool! I’m a fan :-BD can you guys make gun cleaning mats that would be pretty sweet!!
LOL I wish. But I wonder if that's something in the realm of possibility for @Tejas Products ? But in all seriousness, I did look into it at one time, but the cost factor was way to high unless I purchased thousands of them.
1 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 924
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Tejas Products » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Janik wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm
TacoTyrant wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:01 pm
Cool! I’m a fan :-BD can you guys make gun cleaning mats that would be pretty sweet!!
LOL I wish. But I wonder if that's something in the realm of possibility for @Tejas Products ? But in all seriousness, I did look into it at one time, but the cost factor was way to high unless I purchased thousands of them.
It is. Janik, I just sent you a message about that.
2 x
NRA Pistol Instructor / RSO
Manufacturer of firearm accessories

TacoTyrant
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:53 am
Location: Hondo Texas

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by TacoTyrant » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:25 pm

Cool. If y’all can figure it out sign me up for two of em.
1 x

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 400
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:52 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by qballbandit » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:42 pm

I have that subdued decal in the right of your picture on the rear middle window of my Ram 2500. I think it's pretty badazzz!

Janik, "Punisher Head" decals a possibility? I'd love smaller 3 or 4 inch ones to bookend the Canik decal for my outer rear windows.

Neil 8-)
2 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:00 am

qballbandit wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:42 pm
I have that subdued decal in the right of your picture on the rear middle window of my Ram 2500. I think it's pretty badazzz!

Janik, "Punisher Head" decals a possibility? I'd love smaller 3 or 4 inch ones to bookend the Canik decal for my outer rear windows.

Neil 8-)
Definitely. Send me a PM with exactly what you want, and I'll make it happen. Thanks.
0 x

grammontS
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by grammontS » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:41 am

Stickers still available?
0 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:44 am

grammontS wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:41 am
Stickers still available?
There's still a few available. https://www.etsy.com/shop/LimaCharlieUS ... d=27677054
1 x

grammontS
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by grammontS » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:51 am

Thx for the link ...... Just ordered one

Now where do I find the shirts?
0 x

grammontS
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by grammontS » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:55 am

No long sleeve shirts with the 2A logo ?
0 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 am

grammontS wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:55 am
No long sleeve shirts with the 2A logo ?
Are you talking about this one? If so, I can create a long sleeve listing. Or any other design you want on long sleeve. https://www.etsy.com/listing/772595395/ ... _active_19
0 x

grammontS
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by grammontS » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:29 pm

Janik wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 am
grammontS wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:55 am
No long sleeve shirts with the 2A logo ?
Are you talking about this one? If so, I can create a long sleeve listing. Or any other design you want on long sleeve. https://www.etsy.com/listing/772595395/ ... _active_19
Yeah I was talking about that one . anyway I could get that in long sleeve instead of the one that I ordered?
0 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 2597
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
Contact:

Re: Got my new canik fanatik stickers in!

Post by Janik » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:40 pm

grammontS wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:29 pm
anyway I could get that in long sleeve instead of the one that I ordered?
Not a problem. I'll change your order to that design.
0 x

Post Reply