Canik Fanatik gear

Apparel for All Your Canik Fanatik, 2A and Military Needs.
WHYTEcobra

Canik Fanatik gear

Post by WHYTEcobra » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:42 pm

Not sure if I'm posting in correct spot but...
Do we have a "coupon code" for orders?
I'm not complaining, everything is priced very FAIR, just a single father and every penny counts... :-?
0 x
Have nice day! ;-)
WHYTEcobra

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Re: Canik Fanatik gear

Post by Janik » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:24 pm

Once in awhile there's a discount code, but the profit margin is very thin, and every little bit goes to help supporting the cost of the forum.
2 x

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:26 pm

Janik wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:24 pm
Once in awhile there's a discount code, but the profit margin is very thin, and every little bit goes to help supporting the cost of the forum.
And, they look good too.
2 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image ImageImage

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by qballbandit » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 pm

Got my shipping order conformation today for some new gear I ordered. Excited to show it off at the range, hopefully Friday.
Amazing how the word "Canik" gets so much attention wherever I wear the shirts. :-D

Neil 8-)
2 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"

Janik
Staff Member

Post by Janik » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:58 pm

qballbandit wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 pm
Got my shipping order conformation today for some new gear I ordered. Excited to show it off at the range, hopefully Friday.
Amazing how the word "Canik" gets so much attention wherever I wear the shirts. :-D

Neil 8-)
Nice! Seems like every time I wear a Canik shirt into my LGS, I end up selling a gun for them. I need a punch card from them, sell 10 guns, get one free. :-D
1 x

WHYTEcobra

Post by WHYTEcobra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:57 am

Janik wrote:
Ok, like I said the prices are really FAIR, plus the name option is sweet on a few. One more question....promise 🤣....Has anyone got the tan with black print? I looked but technology and I aren't exactly buddies and I could not find it in a picture. Does it match the TP9SFx FDE? I heard once that if your shirt matches your gun ya get +2 badassery...🤔
1 x
Have nice day! ;-)
WHYTEcobra

Janik
Staff Member

Post by Janik » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:15 am

WHYTEcobra wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:57 am
Janik wrote:
Ok, like I said the prices are really FAIR, plus the name option is sweet on a few. One more question....promise 🤣....Has anyone got the tan with black print? I looked but technology and I aren't exactly buddies and I could not find it in a picture. Does it match the TP9SFx FDE? I heard once that if your shirt matches your gun ya get +2 badassery...🤔
Not a perfect match regarding color. When I'm home from work this evening I can take a pic of a tan shirt with my SFx and post for you. Also, minor modifications can be made to almost any of the designs, like adding a name to the back. Just let us know what you need, we can usually make it happen.
1 x