Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
LT USN (Ret.) wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:24 pm So how do you like shooting that sight?
Probably going to be what I go with on my SA EMP4. Once you train with it a little it's stupid accurate and intuitive to aim with. I wouldn't put it on a pistol I plan on shooting past 25yards though, that's about the limit of distance before the slide and barrel really start to get in the way of aiming it.
I'd never seen that style of sight before. Curious how it would work for someone wearing bifocals? My father in law has issues chasing the sights while trying to shoot. I'm thinking for defense quick-acquisition use. Thoughts?
keltex78 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:37 am I'd never seen that style of sight before. Curious how it would work for someone wearing bifocals? My father in law has issues chasing the sights while trying to shoot. I'm thinking for defense quick-acquisition use. Thoughts?
I've got double astigmatism and it's great for me, the bifocals though I would think will depend on the where the second focal plane is in the glasses themselves.

It makes my blood boil to see 9mm ammo priced at o[…]

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum. Congrats on the SF[…]

Hello from MD

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum, Tinman.

I am giving a lot of money and joining gun rights […]