2020 Shot Show

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
keltex78
Founding Member #: 1616

Re: 2020 Shot Show

Post by keltex78 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:43 am

RWIG wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:24 am
ncjw wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:31 pm
Just saw the S333 revolver. Shoots TWO .22 magnum bullets per trigger squeeze. Two barrels, four pair revolving cylinder, just ridiculous.

Apparently it was out last year but never heard of it before.
The Standard Manufacturing S333 (Thunderstruck) came out last summer, but it is hard to find and is sell at its MSRP because of limited stock. I thought about getting out this past fall, but I waited to long and when i went to buy one, they were out of stock, so I got a Mossberg 715P instead. The Thunderstruck is a cool concept and the uniqueness of it is why I wanted one. While it is a .22 mag, you can also put the .22 shot rounds in it, and LR. I saw a video where the shooter had alternated .22 mags and .22 shot rounds, so every trigger pull it was sending both media. I will see if i can find that video and post it.
Didn't realize it was so scarce. I went to a show over the weekend (local show, very small) and saw two of these, from different vendors. Didn't bother to check the price, not interested at all. Although I like unique firearms, this doesn't really seem to serve a purpose.
0 x
(*) Buy a couple of boxes of 124 gr. WWB NATO to break in the stiff RSA. Cheap, and shoots great in the Canik! (*)