Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
colonel00 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:49 pm These two divots are from 6.5 Creedmoor from 300yds. You can also see some small pocks with splattering from 5.56 at under 100yds. This little one doesn't get used anymore except for long range.

Colonel, Are those 3/8 or 1/2? I hang targets with chains is there anything I should do safety-wise to make them safe to shoot @ 10 yards or should I go with angled plates like Janik?
TacoTyrant wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:46 pm
colonel00 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:49 pm These two divots are from 6.5 Creedmoor from 300yds. You can also see some small pocks with splattering from 5.56 at under 100yds. This little one doesn't get used anymore except for long range.

Colonel, Are those 3/8 or 1/2? I hang targets with chains is there anything I should do safety-wise to make them safe to shoot @ 10 yards or should I go with angled plates like Janik?
I think those are only 1/2" When using chains, I hang them with bolts that angles the plates down. Still, be careful and wear full clothing as I've been nicked by spawling and jacket.

I'm likely not buying ammo again before 2022. A fe[…]

My TX22 is stock but seriously needs one mod that […]

well, my Canik Fanatik hoodie just arrived, at […]

Howdy

Welcome to CF