Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
Westg wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 pm Try PrimaryArms.com, for AR parts Prices are good, sale prices are better. They have excellent customer service. I have used them for years and they have never let me down.
Love PA cause they're local I got my 2.5x red dot the next day.
PA is good stuff. Personally I buy a lot from B Kings. He has great prices, especially on Ballistic Advantage barrels, and customer service is fantastic. He's also coming out with more of his own stuff and tons of Cerakoted parts in several colors
colonel00 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm PA is good stuff. Personally I buy a lot from B Kings. He has great prices, especially on Ballistic Advantage barrels, and customer service is fantastic. He's also coming out with more of his own stuff and tons of Cerakoted parts in several colors
Thanks, I can always use a good new source of stuff.

I saw that they carried Canik, so I wet to that page ( https://bkingsfirearms.com/product-category/canik/ ) and they list their stock for each version. Most are out, but they have 193 SFx's!! That's $100K of SFx's!! I sense a sale coming soon...
ncjw wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 am
colonel00 wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm PA is good stuff. Personally I buy a lot from B Kings. He has great prices, especially on Ballistic Advantage barrels, and customer service is fantastic. He's also coming out with more of his own stuff and tons of Cerakoted parts in several colors
Thanks, I can always use a good new source of stuff.

I saw that they carried Canik, so I wet to that page ( https://bkingsfirearms.com/product-category/canik/ ) and they list their stock for each version. Most are out, but they have 193 SFx's!! That's $100K of SFx's!! I sense a sale coming soon...
I'd guess that those are just sitting at a distributor somewhere. However, a quick story about his customer service from a few months ago. I purchases a Cerakoted set of Aero upper and lower receivers. After I got a shipping notification, I noticed that UPS wasn't showing any movement for a couple days. I contacted Blake (B. King) and he got his UPS rep working on it. After a couple more days, he was tired of waiting on UPS and sent me another set and even gave me a little discount for my troubles. That's how you take care of customers and earn future business. So, last week I spent another $400 at his site and will spend more in the future.

A good bit of this 9mm came from him and that's the Cerakoted receivers and I also had him Cerakote the MI rail to match.

Been looking to snag 2 barrels myself but noone se[…]

I would pay $25/50 if it was available here for 9m[…]

Welcome aboard the forum.

Welcome from another SFx enthusiast in the Southea[…]