Black Friday Cyber Monday hauls

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
Steve

Re: Black Friday Cyber Monday hauls

Post by Steve » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:08 pm

Picked up an Xds .45 with the gear up package. 5 mags, mag pouch, iwb holster, range bag and a viridian laser for 399.00.
0 x

Westg

Post by Westg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Try PrimaryArms.com, for AR parts Prices are good, sale prices are better. They have excellent customer service. I have used them for years and they have never let me down.
0 x

TL1000RSquid
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 007

Post by TL1000RSquid » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:25 pm

Westg wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:19 pm
Try PrimaryArms.com, for AR parts Prices are good, sale prices are better. They have excellent customer service. I have used them for years and they have never let me down.
Love PA cause they're local I got my 2.5x red dot the next day.
0 x

colonel00
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by colonel00 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm

PA is good stuff. Personally I buy a lot from B Kings. He has great prices, especially on Ballistic Advantage barrels, and customer service is fantastic. He's also coming out with more of his own stuff and tons of Cerakoted parts in several colors
0 x

ncjw
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ncjw » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 am

colonel00 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm
PA is good stuff. Personally I buy a lot from B Kings. He has great prices, especially on Ballistic Advantage barrels, and customer service is fantastic. He's also coming out with more of his own stuff and tons of Cerakoted parts in several colors
Thanks, I can always use a good new source of stuff.

I saw that they carried Canik, so I wet to that page ( https://bkingsfirearms.com/product-category/canik/ ) and they list their stock for each version. Most are out, but they have 193 SFx's!! That's $100K of SFx's!! I sense a sale coming soon...
0 x

marvin02
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by marvin02 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:18 am

0 x

colonel00
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by colonel00 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:35 pm

ncjw wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:59 am
colonel00 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:43 pm
Thanks, I can always use a good new source of stuff.

I saw that they carried Canik, so I wet to that page ( https://bkingsfirearms.com/product-category/canik/ ) and they list their stock for each version. Most are out, but they have 193 SFx's!! That's $100K of SFx's!! I sense a sale coming soon...
I'd guess that those are just sitting at a distributor somewhere. However, a quick story about his customer service from a few months ago. I purchases a Cerakoted set of Aero upper and lower receivers. After I got a shipping notification, I noticed that UPS wasn't showing any movement for a couple days. I contacted Blake (B. King) and he got his UPS rep working on it. After a couple more days, he was tired of waiting on UPS and sent me another set and even gave me a little discount for my troubles. That's how you take care of customers and earn future business. So, last week I spent another $400 at his site and will spend more in the future.

A good bit of this 9mm came from him and that's the Cerakoted receivers and I also had him Cerakote the MI rail to match.

0 x

qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by qballbandit » Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Quite handsome, Colonel!

Neil 8-)
1 x
"Train Smart, Train Often, And Train Safe"