Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
That is what I'm thinking too. Nice bevel on the loading port, enlarged bolt release, enlarged safety, tapped receiver, mlok on the front whatsit, adjustable LOP to point out a few with a price tag that is only half way to insanity. Supposedly comes with 6 chokes. Reviewers say it handles all loads.
So I decided on the Remington and ordered it after my last post. Paid in full. Called my guy today to check progress. Among other things, he said: "oh, did you want that one? what model was it?" Good thing I have a receipt.
Tune in next week for:

All Over it Like Water on Oil
-or-
Dropping the Ball like Elon

This is my normal guy. Yes he is always like this. Im loyal to a fault and patient.
So it (along side the MK IV I ordered) is here. Got here on Friday morning last week. After speaking with Classic Rando friday afternoon (Rando doesn't do mornings) I am certain that I will take delivery at some point when he deems it appropriate to show up at his gun store and give me a call (Rando doesn't do Saturdays), hopefully one day this week. Was supposed to be today. No call, but like Classic Rando says: "Mondays are always crazy". That they are Rando, that they are.

I have paid in full in advance on every purchase I have made with this retailer since it opened earlier this year. If I had a customer like that, I would take care of their business. Maybe my next "guy" will understand this.

I'll update this thread with a review if I take possession of the V3 before the earth crashes into the sun.

Stay rusty.

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum. Congrats on the SF[…]

Hello from MD

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum, Tinman.

There is nothing available near me, I have checked[…]

I am giving a lot of money and joining gun rights […]