Sold My Sig Sauer SP2022, now what to buy

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Re: Sold My Sig Sauer SP2022, now what to buy

Post by Tejas Products » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:14 pm

As I reported in my last post... I ended up with the Girsan Regard... (Beretta 92sf Clone). Finally got to the range and ran 100 rounds of ball and around 30 rounds of hollow point including a full mag dump of Hornady Critical Defense rounds.... Gun was 100%..... Feels and shoots just like a regular Beretta but half the cost... My O-Light Mini sits in the front rail like is should....

I have ordered a D Spring replacement from Brownells though... The DA pull is a little heavier than I would like so the new spring (which is super easy to replace) should drop that down to around 11 lbs... or so.... So far super happy.....
1 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

Post by LT USN (Ret.) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Good to see a satisfied customer.
0 x
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image ImageImage

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:37 pm

LT USN (Ret.) wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:28 pm
Good to see a satisfied customer.
I am.... After buying and shooting the Girsan 1911, and reading good reviews over and over.. Plus knowing how well Turkey manufactures it's firearms, I was pretty comfortable going this route....
1 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:28 am

For those of you who own a Beretta or as in my case the Beretta Clone, Girsan Regard... As I stated I ordered a D hammer spring from Brownell's... Super easy to install and fit perfectly.... I don't have a trigger gauge, but the difference was amazing.... I've seen videos where the stock spring was so hard that it wouldn't even register on the trigger pull gauge.... Round count it low so I can't say what the longevity will be like, but so far I'm very pleased...

I sold off my Tristar T-100 and please don't judge, my SF.... I find that after getting the SFX, the SF just sat in the safe unused... I started out with the SF, SFX, SF elite and Tristar, I'm now siting on SFX, Girsan 1911 and Girsan 92sf... I do have a Zastava and FEG made in Yugoslavia and Hungary as well.
0 x