FMK Patriot

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
C wordLover

FMK Patriot

Post by C wordLover » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Hey, great deal on PSA. $200 for freedom or patriot.

That being said has anyone messed around with these? How close is the trigger to Glock?

I’ve seen pics of some of these with the 2A text on the slide, which one is that?
0 x

Badgerboy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 999

Re: FMK Patriot

Post by Badgerboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm

I saw that too, but I do not have any FMK products or know much about them...with Caniks and SARs at $250 - $280, it's hard not to go back to the tried and true.
1 x
If Progress means 'to move forward'...what does Congress mean?

C wordLover

Post by C wordLover » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:16 pm

Badgerboy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm
I saw that too, but I do not have any FMK products or know much about them...with Caniks and SARs at $250 - $280, it's hard not to go back to the tried and true.
Fair point. They got my attention with the 2A on the slide though. Interested to hear feed back from people who like Canik. Most reviews I read were G fanboys talking shit, and the rest saying they aren’t bad. The “Glock trigger” is another i’d Like to hear more about.
0 x

Janik
Staff Member
Founding Member #: 001

Post by Janik » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:20 pm

I was interested in them, but I've heard around the internet they have some problems. I'll stick with Canik and Sarsilmaz for now. Hope they get the bugs worked out since I like to support American made whenever possible. Still on my radar, just not quite there yet.
1 x