Semi-auto Shotgun for 3-gun (on the cheap)

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
zeda3000

Re: Semi-auto Shotgun for 3-gun (on the cheap)

Post by zeda3000 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 am

No generally you want higher capacity for the competition, you don't want to have to waste time reloading trying to clear a course. Some of the open class guys have some ridiculous looking setups like mag tube extensions that stick out 12" past the end of the barrel. I've done a few events have shot in open class and tactical optics.
Sorry my bad.

There is two shotgun company in Turkey , they are really produce competitive class shotgun for Pro Shooting.

Main problem i didint find it in USA pages maybe they are marketin under diffrent brand name.

First one is Ata arms

8+1 Dual Valve system

https://www.ataarms.com/en/cy-edition-ing.html

Second Huglu Veyron Sport

11+1 Capacity , this is sporting Monster coming with Ceracote coating, light trigger

http://www.huglu.com.tr/urun/semi-autom ... sport/1506

If some one suffering parts problem cause of USA dealer for Turkish shotgun. Just let me know. I could send parts to USA by post. I did before. Spring, Extantion tubes, Valves. This is safe parts that i can send out of country without problem
0 x

TL1000RSquid
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 007

Post by TL1000RSquid » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:32 pm

zeda3000 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:54 am
No generally you want higher capacity for the competition, you don't want to have to waste time reloading trying to clear a course. Some of the open class guys have some ridiculous looking setups like mag tube extensions that stick out 12" past the end of the barrel. I've done a few events have shot in open class and tactical optics.
Sorry my bad.

There is two shotgun company in Turkey , they are really produce competitive class shotgun for Pro Shooting.

Main problem i didint find it in USA pages maybe they are marketin under diffrent brand name.

First one is Ata arms

8+1 Dual Valve system

https://www.ataarms.com/en/cy-edition-ing.html

Second Huglu Veyron Sport

11+1 Capacity , this is sporting Monster coming with Ceracote coating, light trigger

http://www.huglu.com.tr/urun/semi-autom ... sport/1506

If some one suffering parts problem cause of USA dealer for Turkish shotgun. Just let me know. I could send parts to USA by post. I did before. Spring, Extantion tubes, Valves. This is safe parts that i can send out of country without problem
They Veyron looks like something someone would run in 3 gun.

Guess with your laws they dont do 3 gun in Turkey, its a competition using pistol, rifle and shotgun, where you run and gun a course/target sections switching between weapons, shooting at usually static clays or steel plates.

0 x

zeda3000

Post by zeda3000 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:22 pm

They Veyron looks like something someone would run in 3 gun.

Guess with your laws they dont do 3 gun in Turkey, its a competition using pistol, rifle and shotgun, where you run and gun a course/target sections switching between weapons, shooting at usually static clays or steel plates.

In Turkey Pistols not allowed shoots in open space shooting range. Only in Bunker Range, we may use our pistols. Also as you know from me , semi Automatic rifles not allowed for Civilian in Turkey. Only bolt Action limited magazine capacity rifles may use for hunting. In Other hands we have no limitations for shotgun. Open or Bunker range doesnt matter. Just in last years , Turkey attackt in Pistol and in same line we had more and more Bunker Shooting range open it. Very hard to get carry license,

We are not expecting semi Auto rifles will be allowed even in Bunkers in short term. Even not 22. cal

Out of 500 mt civilation and none National Parks we may shoot free Shotgun, Bolt action rifle or pistol.

Cause of that , people in Turkey focus to Shotgun shooting and Olympic Skeet and Trap. I am one of them. I have Olympic Level Shooting license for Skeet. Our shooting culture more like England. We have a lot Skeet and Trap range. Even Turkey once had World Champion in Trap in couple of years ago.

For moment Turkish people may shoot only 1 gun and dream about 2 guns :-D
1 x

GaDawg0513
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
CF Member: 513

Post by GaDawg0513 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:22 pm

If you haven't pulled the trigger yet, I bought my 930 SPX a few years ago after watching this youtube review. He goes through all kinds of loads at various ranges. Stock 930 out of the box. I've been shooting slugs with mine and its accurate with no adjustments thus far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5--twrZ8p8
0 x
"Vortex: It's like Jalapenos & Sriracha, I put that shit on everything".