Firearm "Insurance"

General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
tnez13

I saw this topic in search but the discussion become more about legal use than the insurance policies themselves. So, here goes again.

What firearm "insurance" do you use and why? I was the next thing to going with US Law Shield but after some more research, I'm now leaning to USCCA and still considering CCW Safe. For what it's worth, I'm a new shooter since July of this year. I have applied and am waiting on my weapons carry license in Georgia (should be here in about a month). Any thoughts, opinions, and experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.
Zardos

A must if you carry IMO. Went through law shield, No particular reason besides they were at my range one day signing people up for a discount.
Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

+1 For US Law shield... They are based in Texas so we have the Texas/US law shield version... Hopefully I'll never have to found out how good / bad they might be.
Texas License To Carry Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor / RSO
Manufacturer of firearm accessories
LT USN (Ret.)
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 7599

I use USCCA. Price has always been right in my book and I read several comparisons and they beat the crap out of the NRA (when they still offered it).

Tejas Products wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:15 pm Hopefully I'll never have to found out how good / bad they might be.
Amen, brother.
LT

Go Navy! Beat Army!

Image Image Image
qballbandit
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

On another note, I suggest carefully studying each company's caps, and how far they'll carry you into civil trial expenses.

Neil 8-)
"I fear not the man who's practiced one thousand kicks once, I fear the man who's practiced one kick a thousand times" Bruce Lee
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor/RSO/PPITH/PPOTH