Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion for Competition Shooting.
By Squatch
Going to be the Dad that brags for a minute, but proud of the work this girl has put in this year so I had a jersey made for her and had to put some Canik love on there. Along with support from Smoky Mountain Concealment I'm excited to see what next season brings.

Squatch wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:53 am Going to be the Dad that brags for a minute, but proud of the work this girl has put in this year so I had a jersey made for her and had to put some Canik love on there. Along with support from Smoky Mountain Concealment I'm excited to see what next season brings.

That is WAY COOL!!!! \M/
She's adorable...love the graphics on the holster and mag carriers!!!!
Best of luck to both of you. Enjoy the moment...time flies by!!!
Way to go, Squatch! :-BD

Neil 8-)
This is amazingly cool. Im still working on getting my 12yr old little girls into shooting matches, she's only shot a couple 22 matches so far. But does she have an IG account she could follow? And keep up the hard work young lady and dad you awell
That is awesome! Congrats to both of you! I can only imagine how proud you are and how big of a smile you have. That's the good stuff, right there.
By Squatch
Jester560 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:03 am That is awesome! Congrats to both of you! I can only imagine how proud you are and how big of a smile you have. That's the good stuff, right there.
We have a blast together.It's awesome to be able to do something together that we both enjoy. I don't have a lot of video of her, but here is a short one from last months indoor match
https://www.facebook.com/corey.finch.5/ ... 604888749/

and a couple pics

you know, i have been saying maybe not here but on[…]

tp9sf elite shoots low

Sorry to hear, Mine shoots 115gr, 124gr, and 147gr[…]

I bought a Team Canik Fanatik with my name on th[…]

Military Roll Call

United States Air Force 1967 - 1971. Munitions Mai[…]