Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion for Competition Shooting.
HeliarcLee wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 7:32 pm As long as it fits in the box it should be good.
Yea I know I'm just not sure of the exact dimensions without the threaded barrel and im thinking about getting one to replace my g19 but it will have to work for the sheepdog ccp championships in Dec being held at my home range.
Not sure about IPDA but definately allowed in IPSC

https://www.ipsc.org/rules/proddiv.php

Canik allowed list for IPSC
Mkek series (Standard, Light, Compact), Piranha series (F, C, CF), Shark series C, Shark series FC, Stingray C, Dolphin, SFC-100, TP9V2, TP40V2, P120 (except SAO version).
TP9DA, TP9SA, TP9SA Mod. 2, TP9SF, TP9SF Elite, TP9SF Elite-S
TP9 Elite Combat
NOT APPROVED: TP9SFx,
heres the dimensions from the rule book :

8.2.4 Compact Carry Pistol Division (CCP)
Handguns permitted for use in CCP must:
A. Be semi-automatic.
B. Use 9 mm (9x19) or larger cartridges.
C. Barrel length 4 3/8" or less.
D. The unloaded firearm with the heaviest magazine must weigh 38.00 oz. or less.
E. The firearm with the largest magazine inserted must fit in the IDPA gun test box measuring 7 ¾” x 5 3/8” x 1
3/8”.
8.2.4.1 Start Condition
A. Single action only firearms will start cocked and locked. (hammer cocked, safety engaged).
B. Selective DA/SA firearms may start cocked and locked or de-cocked, at the shooter’s discretion.
C. DA, DAO, or striker fired firearms with a de-cocking lever or button will be de-cocked using the lever or button.
D. DA, DAO, or striker-fired firearms may have a manual safety engaged at the shooter’s discretion.
8.2.4.2 CCP Permitted Features and Modifications (Inclusive list):
CCP firearms must comply with all Enhanced Service Pistol (ESP) features and modifications, and equipment restrictions.

it will def work in esp ... might be thick for ccp... not sure...

I been shooting ACME 124 and 147g red "li[…]

Shoot it like you stole it? In light of the ammo […]

Hello from South Florida

Welcome to the forum.

Mine had problems with stove pipes as well, had to[…]