Having and issue with your Canik Firearm? Post your problem here for other members to assist with finding a resolution.
Hello All. I've been putting rounds through my nearly new Elite. I have about 200 rds through it as I write this. I love the gun. But after I added +2 mag extensions I had a couple of FTE at my last range trip. Before I put those on it was flawless. Could it be the extensions, and if so, what can I do to fix the problem short of removing the extensions? Thanks in advance.
Being a technical troubleshooter most of my professional life I would say to take your mags back to spec. After that you’ll know.
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 492
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 pm
- Founding Member #: 015
- Location: Mobile, Alabama
They didn't come with longer springs. I used the same ones.
I wonder if it might help to slightly stretch the springs.
I'll try that. I would have tried it at the range but i didnt have the old bottom plates with me.
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 734
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 pm
- Founding Member #: 007
- Location: Texas
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS, UPGRADES & AFTERMARKET PRODUCT REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS (Non-Canik)
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- COMPETITION, TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment
- ↳ Galloway Precision
- ↳ BUY-SELL-TRADE