Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
Curious what members screen names mean? Some are obvious, but others are harder to figure out. Obviously mine is easy. But for those who don't know or aren't very familiar to Canik, it's close to how the name "Canik" is pronounced in Turkey. Anyway, let's hear what your screen name means.
Jonathan Quail Higgins, consort of Thomas Magnum P.I. I have always been a fan of Magnum. I actually had a friend that looked just like him- and the ladies went for him too.
But, anyway....my oldest son drove a little red convertible sports car, and always wore the Hawaiian shirts. He wore a ball cap, and carried a 1911 in the s.o.b. He was a deputy for a while and even did some P.I. work for a local company. We started calling him Magnum P.I., and my name is Jonathan...so I became the down to earth Jonathan Q Higgins. Always warning the young fellow to watch out for this and that. Higgy Baby is what T.C. called Higgins. My nick-name in high school was Hook-a-baby.....it all seemed to fit. Higgy Baby.
higgybaby wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:00 pm Jonathan Quail Higgins, consort of Thomas Magnum P.I. I have always been a fan of Magnum. I actually had a friend that looked just like him- and the ladies went for him too.
But, anyway....my oldest son drove a little red convertible sports car, and always wore the Hawaiian shirts. He wore a ball cap, and carried a 1911 in the s.o.b. He was a deputy for a while and even did some P.I. work for a local company. We started calling him Magnum P.I., and my name is Jonathan...so I became the down to earth Jonathan Q Higgins. Always warning the young fellow to watch out for this and that. Higgy Baby is what T.C. called Higgins. My nick-name in high school was Hook-a-baby.....it all seemed to fit. Higgy Baby.
I just saw a preview on TV last night that they are remaking Magnum PI. I think it starts some time this month. I'll try watching it, but probably won't be nearly as good as the original.
My buddy and I own a soft plastic fishing lure company called Crabby Bass Lures. I came up with the name using the first initials of our first names. My name is Chuck and his is Brad. I call myself Crabby even though I rarely am. LOL! The 77 is the year I was born.
6712 Halit
My name is Halit and my roots is from Turkey. I was born 1967 in Sweden and consider my self as a Hybrid lol
6712...well thats my year and month of birth.
Since i have been away for a while i just wrote my CF6712 infront of my name.
Basically the P is for Paul and the Mac is the nickname I have carried since I was about 13. Short for McCullough. 74 is my birth year.

Id love to change it to PTMac2015. P for my first name T is for Tina, my wife, the Mac speaks for itself and 2015 is the year we were married.
My handle is my mother's maiden name and also my middle name. The handle 'Brandon' was already taken.
UW Badger alum, cheesehead, Packer fan, beer, beer cheese soup, brats, beer brats, beer cheese brats, cheese curds, deep fried cheese curds, milk, cows and beer.
New guy, new elite combat

Well after a lube, a striker spring change to a gh[…]

I got my Mete yesterday, cleaned and lubed everyth[…]

Stepping into modern era.

The red dot is mostly for the range. Shooting ter[…]

@Janik I see you are a mod. May I ask you fo[…]