Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
SSGN is the last type of submarine I served on. (Two separate tours). Earned my dolphins on an SSN.

I was the Independent Duty Hospital Corpsman onboard. As the only medical person onboard I was known as “Doc”.
Mine was just something I came up with on the spot. Since I now have a great granddaughter I thought it appropriate. Born in 1955.
Janik wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:39 pm
runeight wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:37 pm Retired locomotive engineer. Throttle position is “run”, one thru eight, and eight is max throttle thus runeight.
I was wondering what your screen name meant, makes sense now.
I’m glad we cleared that up. :-D

Don’t want anyone confused here do we?
hoosiercodger wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:30 am Mine was just something I came up with on the spot. Since I now have a great granddaughter I thought it appropriate. Born in 1955.
Good thing that I will always be one year away from being a codger, since I was born in '56...

BTW, initials JW, living in NC (thought that it was obvious, but who knows...)
I joined a golf forum about 25 years ago and needed a screen name. I'm from Ohio and I'm left handed, so I came up with OhioLefty. I know, that took a lot of thought. I use it in multiple forums that span many different interests.
qballbandit -
I suck at pool, but my friends always wanted to play when we were out at our local haunts. I started stealing the Qball, so we could play darts instead, which is where I won their money and drank for free!

Neil 8-)
The first forum I ever joined was the KelTec forum, when I bought my PF9 and I've kept the same name.
KelTex78 for
KELtec
TEXas
1978 year of birth

:-??
New guy, new elite combat

Well after a lube, a striker spring change to a gh[…]

I got my Mete yesterday, cleaned and lubed everyth[…]

Stepping into modern era.

The red dot is mostly for the range. Shooting ter[…]

@Janik I see you are a mod. May I ask you fo[…]