Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By CraigB
FNG from Queensland. New TP9SFx should be arriving next week. Looking forward to getting it to the range. Must say this forum has been a great source of knowledge for upgrades.
By CraigB
Handgun, it has taken about 18 months. In Queensland you have to have a rifle licence for at least 12 months before you can apply for a handgun licence. Then we must shoot at least 6 club comps per handgun a year. The SFx was $990 AUD which is about $1600 USD. Shops can charge pretty much what they want here because supply is tough with all the restrictions.
CraigB wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:59 am Handgun, it has taken about 18 months. In Queensland you have to have a rifle licence for at least 12 months before you can apply for a handgun licence. Then we must shoot at least 6 club comps per handgun a year. The SFx was $990 AUD which is about $1600 USD. Shops can charge pretty much what they want here because supply is tough with all the restrictions.
That sucks but its what they want here in the U.S. as well, when I moved out of NY 18 month wait on handgun license wasnt unheard of. Ammo expensive as well? 6 competitions a year per gun is crazy, especially if you were to included braced 'pistol's' i'd have to shoot a competition every other day.
By CraigB
I reload so costs are reasonable. Supply of powder is the big problem. I have to use shotgun powder and even that is very hard to get. Pistol powder, good luck getting that here in Australia.

Looks to be cheaper at a few other places. Didn't[…]

Does Badgergirl approve? Way to break the mood! […]

Magazines

Is that to much? 25 plus 8 shipping?

Canik Rival w/Steel Frame?

Keep an eye on this:. https://gun.deals/search/a[…]