swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
I really thought the Rival-S would be showing up in stock SOMEWHERE by now. I thought @frankthetank said they were going to be on display at SHOT and start shipping at the same time. But, it looks like they are not anywhere yet.

I hope this doesn't mean they found some problem that they had to hold up release for. I also hope it doesn't mean they are going to trickle out at a rate of 50 per week due to "supply chain issues". Dang it! I want one! And I want it now!

lol ;)
StuartV wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:48 pm I really thought the Rival-S would be showing up in stock SOMEWHERE by now. I thought @frankthetank said they were going to be on display at SHOT and start shipping at the same time. But, it looks like they are not anywhere yet.

I hope this doesn't mean they found some problem that they had to hold up release for. I also hope it doesn't mean they are going to trickle out at a rate of 50 per week due to "supply chain issues". Dang it! I want one! And I want it now!

lol ;)
I'm pretty sure the problem is they sent the entire year's production lot of them to internet "influencers" and have none left to sell.
2strokeYardSale wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:49 pm One of the "table top" YouTube reviews said the original Rival slide is not compatible with the Rival S. That sucks, if it's true.
Check Honest Outlaw on youtube. It is most definitely compatible. And obviously with that being said, people are receiving them now for reviews :)

Welcome! It has appears you have embraced the add[…]

Hi Rick, please can you tell me which springs (Gl[…]

Welcome to the forum, Adam.

hello pros hope you guys are fine well i have mete[…]