swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
A few months ago I decided to try something different and purchased a Hellcat. Out of the box shooting irons, it was dead on. But as I am putting red dots on almost everything nowadays, I put a Holosun 407K on it. Well originally I put a Jpoint on it and it co-witnessed nicely with the stock sights. But when I decided to put the Holosun on it, I had to use an adapter plate and the iron sights almost useless. I could barely see the top of both sights. Doing some research, I found the Wolverine night sights made by Night Fision on the Swamp Fox website. Swamp Fox had the sights made specifically for the Sentinel since it doesn't co-witness with the stock iron sights. The Wolverine sights are tritium, and they are not as tall as suppressor sights. Being that the Holosun is similar in size as the Sentinel, the sights co-witness great. I got them sighted in at home with my laser trainer, and then on to the range to really dial them in. If you own a Springfield Hellcat and want to use an optic such as Holosun, Swampfox, etc that wont allow you to use the stock sights, I recommend you look at the Wolverine sights.

I really wish Night Fision would make these sights for more guns. I have suppressor height sights on a few of my guns and I'm not thrilled with their height. I wonder how the height of these would work on other gun/red dot combos. The M&P 2.0 optic ready gun I'm looking at, they promote that they have optic ready sights installed. Hopefully they are about the same as these and not true suppressor height sights.

IMG_1213 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1213 Medium.jpeg (91.43 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Removing and installing with a Wheeler sight pusher. You will definitely want to use a sight pusher because those stock sights are tight!
IMG_1202 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1202 Medium.jpeg (112.64 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Stock front sight and Wolverine front sight comparison.
IMG_1205 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1205 Medium.jpeg (67.38 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Wolverine rear sight and stock sight comparison.
IMG_1207 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1207 Medium.jpeg (70.78 KiB) Viewed 58 times
Not the best photo, but this is how they look when installed.
IMG_1210 Medium.jpeg
IMG_1210 Medium.jpeg (71.39 KiB) Viewed 58 times
And this is how it looks when the Holosun 407K and the Wolverine sights are installed. I'm really digging this set up.
IMG_1212 Large Medium.jpeg
IMG_1212 Large Medium.jpeg (147.36 KiB) Viewed 58 times

The other main difference not mentioned above is t[…]

Canik Fanatik on Social Media

Funny same people run this forum that run that cra[…]

Arcus 98DA is from Bulgaria. Solid chunk of stee[…]

Is the forum worth it?

In my case it was laziness...it seems this chara[…]