Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Greetings! OG here with experience with many different guns - I've owned Glocks, S&Ws, XDs, Berettas, BHPs, Para Ordnance, Colts, Rugers, Sigs, and a few more that I can't remember! Over 150 different guns at one time or another. Most of them after I moved from NY to Florida. Most of them went away when I moved back to NY . . . then I moved back to FL and now out to AZ. At one time I was a CWP instructor during my time in Florida and have worked at a couple of LGS. A few years ago I came across the Canik line but never had much interest in them. I was too busy narrowing down my collection to "good guns." Beretta LTT, Colt Gunsite CCO, Ruger MkIII Hunter, etc. After moving to AZ, I stumbled on a little pawn shop doing a "bang up job" with pricing and availability. I spotted a new Rival in the case and was intrigued especially after feeling the trigger pull and reset. A little research and "BOOM!" - I ordered a METE SFT package with the Mecanik 01 red dot for a tad under $600. The price was half the deal and the 3 free mag rebate was the other half !! I'm still waiting for them . . . anyway I've only had it for a couple weeks and so far I am very impressed. Now looking for a better holster than the one that came with it.

The other main difference not mentioned above is t[…]

Canik Fanatik on Social Media

Funny same people run this forum that run that cra[…]

Arcus 98DA is from Bulgaria. Solid chunk of stee[…]

Is the forum worth it?

In my case it was laziness...it seems this chara[…]