Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
By colonel00
Just thought I'd mention that this thing is awesome. If you are setting up a gun bench or looking to replace your vise, take a look at this thing. Yeah, it's a little pricey (I got mine for $220 from Lanbo's Armory) but it can do so much. While vises are often used more for rifles, this one is nice even for pistols when you need to hold the gun in a certain way like even to just hold the pistol upright so you can work on something inside.

Now, I haven't used the vise yet for any real torqueing like removing an AR barrel or something but it feels pretty solid.

https://www.realavid.com/product/master-gun-vise/
Yeah, it's tough to justify but so nice when you need to do something that a normal vice just won't do. For instance, I as trying to put an optic on an MP5 which is nearly impossible to get into a vice neatly and has no flat spots to actually level the gun. However, this vice allows the fine adjustments to get it close. Magpul vice block works just fine with it as well.

Has anyone had a tp9sf elite slide milled for a ho[…]

Hello From Ohio

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here.

Holster recommendations

Thanks!

I'm right across the bridge so I'll keep my eyes p[…]