Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
General Discussion Section for All Other Makes and Models of Handguns and Rifles, including Aftermarket Accessories. Please keep Canik Firearm discussions in the Canik section.
By gunn
I just took both my Mete SFx and my Mete SFT out and shot them. These are my fifth and sixth Canik's. First I made adjustments to all of my 20 round magazines so they will fit all my Canik's. I took a mix of factory and Promags to the range. I also brought ammo in 115 gr and 124 gr. Both fired flawlessly, in fact it did not matter what combo I shot, pistols, mags or bullets, they fired flawlessly. I am so used to breaking in my Caniks with 124 gr bullets, that it was nice to just fire what I put in the mag. As for sights, they only take the smaller red dots. So I put Sig Romeo Zero's on them. As to accuracy, typical Canik, you hit what you aim at and at 20 yards, I was extremely pleased. In fact, I may retire my old SFx from competition and use the Mete SFx. Trigger, again they are Caniks. I am very pleased with my newest additions from Turkey.
I just realized I posted this in the non Canon area.

Has anyone had a tp9sf elite slide milled for a ho[…]

Hello From Ohio

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here.

Holster recommendations

Thanks!

I'm right across the bridge so I'll keep my eyes p[…]