swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Firearm Reviews and Range Reports. Share your Canik experiences with other members.
By iwilc2
well took my TP9SF Elite to the range for a second time, first time put 100 rounds through and had a lot of FFE,figured it needed some break-in went again and put another 150 rounds through and still had some FFEs mainly shot 115 gr and some 124gr. Just sent a e-mail to Century, will see what happens.

Len
By qballbandit
Yes, either the reduced RSA, hotter ammo (read: NATO 124gr; Winchester White Box is what I used on all 3 of our Caniks), or a stronger, proper grip on the pistol.

Good luck, let us know your outcome.

Neil
By Kschumake83
I was having a fail to eject every 8-10 rounds with cci blazer on my sf elite for the first 100 rounds. I then found some old IMI uzzi and some winchester nato and ran 300 rounds of that through with absolutely no problems. After that I used up my other 150 rounds of the same cci blazer with no problems. I did email century arms when I was having issues but by the time they sent me the free lighter recoil spring (wasn't long, about 4 days) I had already broken in the spring that was in it. The gun shoots great with any ammo you throw at it now, so I would just break the original spring in instead of putting the lighter spring in so you don't have issues with +p self defense rounds.
By StuartV
qballbandit wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:31 pm Yes, either the reduced RSA, hotter ammo (read: NATO 124gr; Winchester White Box is what I used on all 3 of our Caniks), or a stronger, proper grip on the pistol.

Good luck, let us know your outcome.

Neil
Good point on grip. I have never had any issues with my TP9SFx. After at least 1000 rounds through it, I let my 17 year old niece shoot it (using standard, bulk 115gr FMJ). Numerous jams - because she was totally limp-wristing it.

Yes, I would agree that they purposely make the pr[…]

I have made several purchases from ASO and Normash[…]

My SC is my carry firearm, I carry with a 20 round[…]

Holster recommendations

Hi all. Looking for a AIWB holster for my Elite Co[…]