Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
What's up from Seattle! Newish gun personal gun owner but grew up around guns my entire life. Currently have an Elite SC that I EDC and also slightly modding it out with Taylor Freelance, Freedomsmith, sightfision, and some canik goodies. Next up is an SFX mete or praying to find a signature series SFX! I also have a bullpup 10mm carbine that's a beastttttt. Posting pics of the build once it's done. Cheers from the 206
Just joined as well. Also have an Elite SC. Plan to EDC once I find a good ITW holster. Put over 250 rds through it with various ammo. Having a few FTF issues. Cleaned it and lubed it up a little more and gonna try it out tomorrow.
MadMan wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:57 pm Just joined as well. Also have an Elite SC. Plan to EDC once I find a good ITW holster. Put over 250 rds through it with various ammo. Having a few FTF issues. Cleaned it and lubed it up a little more and gonna try it out tomorrow.
Either run 124g NATO (like 1200 FPS) through it or get a reduced power spring. Slim Fit Holsters or Smoky Mountain Concealment for holsters.

Folks, as an FYI that I'm not sure has been covere[…]

Taylor Freelance has the Cerakote brass backstraps[…]

I lean toward the orange. Actually been looking at[…]

TP9SF Elite problems

I have a SF Elite that I carry; have had zero issu[…]