swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
By kalikikopa
I love the white. I agree on the Mete color. I was on the fence between the Mete and the SFX because I never liked FDE. it was a youtube video showing how to dye polymer that got me to order the Mete. If I don't like it, i'll try to die it (or test the dye process on the holster first. )
By colonel00
Well, I just meant that it's not a Mete in the sense of the newer, "better" enhancements. If they did this promo with Mete models, I'd probably be onboard. However, this almost seems like a plan for them to unload old stock of "old" SFX components by making them some sort of collector's item.
By ncjw
Hard pass on white. Consistent with other white "limited editions" Caniks.

Still holding out for a tungsten SFX METE.

Caniks should be going down in price, not up, due to collapsing Turkish Lira (worth half what it was a year ago - should be $250 for a SFX METE by now...).
By wormraper
the white SFX with the black accents from before looks so much better. I hate the added magwells and the EVERYTHING white look. I'm still kicking myself for passing one of the Stormtrooper white SFX's 2 years back for $499. stupid move
I don't mind the white, It is really just a trophy piece anyway. I just find it difficult to drop money on things that don't intend to be used. And I would find it difficult to fire this if I had it.

However: Did anyone else catch that he said the extended mag is a +3 aluminum extension? That is something new.
NCLibertarian wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:24 pm I don't mind the white, It is really just a trophy piece anyway. I just find it difficult to drop money on things that don't intend to be used. And I would find it difficult to fire this if I had it.

However: Did anyone else catch that he said the extended mag is a +3 aluminum extension? That is something new.
They appear to have the same extensions as the Elite Combat which are +3
colonel00 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:11 pm
NCLibertarian wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:24 pm I don't mind the white, It is really just a trophy piece anyway. I just find it difficult to drop money on things that don't intend to be used. And I would find it difficult to fire this if I had it.

They appear to have the same extensions as the Elite Combat which are +3
It might be. I have an Executive, I will pull out the 18 mag and look.

Folks, as an FYI that I'm not sure has been covere[…]

Taylor Freelance has the Cerakote brass backstraps[…]

I lean toward the orange. Actually been looking at[…]

TP9SF Elite problems

I have a SF Elite that I carry; have had zero issu[…]