swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
By TP9FXSBR549
Stopped at a local store to price out a TP9SC Elite. Owner pulled me around the counter and showed me $429 was the MSRP on them on the from his supplier. Told me he would do one for $399+tax. (not instock his buyer is calling me Monday)

Called my favorite store in Nashville who does great pricing on Glocks. Also where I got my TP9 Elite Combat. $429. Said he couldn't go $30 lower.

Stopped at a pseudo Guicci place and didn't have one in stock told me they are getting mid $400's-up to low $500's. Screw that! Claimed something about Century's pricing from overseas might be way up. :shock: Not sure what all that was about.

The quest goes on!
By Janik
$399 to low $400's is a pretty normal price currently for the SC from what I'm seeing. Gun prices across the board have been up from my current research. I know I just paid more today for the Hellcat I bought than I would have a year or two ago.
By ncjw
Agreed. Prepper, Battlehawk, Delongea, are all small but reliable shops who typically have better stock and good deals on Canik's. Shop around.
Last edited by ncjw on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
colonel00 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:24 pm Not sure what color you are looking for. Blackout version here for $338 + $20-30 shipping and your FFL transfer fee. Plus, depending on where you live and buy from, you might avoid sales tax.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/787450608917
Yes the blacked out edition was what I want.

Ouch! I need to check those out tonight! mumble-mumble-mumble........................
By TP9FXSBR549
colonel00 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:24 pm Not sure what color you are looking for. Blackout version here for $338 + $20-30 shipping and your FFL transfer fee. Plus, depending on where you live and buy from, you might avoid sales tax.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/787450608917
Dammit! I need to block you! :P I bought a blackout, and a METE SFT in the FDE. :mrgreen: Wait 'til the wife finds out...............oh wait a minute..........don't have one of those!

I did buy a Titanium cerakote locally. I ordered the others from LockLoaded. No sales tax which is a big plus. Our sales tax is 9+% depending on what county you are in.

Folks, as an FYI that I'm not sure has been covere[…]

Taylor Freelance has the Cerakote brass backstraps[…]

I lean toward the orange. Actually been looking at[…]

TP9SF Elite problems

I have a SF Elite that I carry; have had zero issu[…]