swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said he has directed his foreign ministry to declare the U.S. envoy to Turkey a "persona non grata" in a Saturday speech in the northwest city of Eskisehir.

The U.S. ambassador, along with nine other envoys from Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and New Zealand, have had their diplomatic protections removed.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tu ... ar-AAPS476
I don't think so. Erdogan needs hard dollars since his currency is tanking so he will have to keep shipping anything that gets him a buck.

Besides, Biden is sending Jeff Flake, max RINO and Dem party butt boy as the new ambassador to Turkey. This is just part of his payoff for betraying Republicans.

Like all Biden decisions, this one too will fail spectacularly.

Frankly, I'm surprised that Canik prices aren't falling due to the $/lira ratio. We've done too good a job here on the forum selling their quality...
colonel00 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:28 pm I'm talking feature-wise. The Metes are basically just generational upgrades to the SF and SFX to bring them in line with the Elites like the Ambi slide release. And, the SC already had the milled slide for an optic. I think the only thing the SC doesn't currently have is the add on mag well
The frame has changed a bit also. I’ve noticed it’s thinner especially up around the beaver tail. It doesn’t bother the back of my thumb as much as my SC does. I believe the trigger might be better as well
Crash1414 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:17 pm
colonel00 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:28 pm I'm talking feature-wise. The Metes are basically just generational upgrades to the SF and SFX to bring them in line with the Elites like the Ambi slide release. And, the SC already had the milled slide for an optic. I think the only thing the SC doesn't currently have is the add on mag well
The frame has changed a bit also. I’ve noticed it’s thinner especially up around the beaver tail. It doesn’t bother the back of my thumb as much as my SC does. I believe the trigger might be better as well
Interesting. Probably a topic for a new thread but if you or anyone can provide comparison photos and measurements, that would be good to see.

I mentioned this before, no matter how good the ne[…]

Hello

and dude. Let's go. Jeff Bridges has bought[…]

Lightweight AR build

Also, the Larue triggers are a steal for what th[…]

I like the SwampFox Justice, and they can be found[…]