swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Thanks for the ad, writing from Perth Australia and I just purchased my first Canik SFX Mete, I have to wait 6 months to pick it up as my firearms licence expired so the laws make you start again, 6 months to join a club and training then club endorsement and then apply to the state for a licence. So jealous of the laws in the states.
Question _ looking for a really good quality red dot for the Mete any suggestion, please.
Thanks again
Welcome to the club!
I'm sorry that I can't help you find what you are looking for, but I would guess someone will come along who can. It's a pretty solid group with useful information.
Enjoy your stay!
Well, the "best" would probably be the Trijicon RMRcc. However, I believe they have a proprietary footprint so you'd want to make sure they will mount to the gun. Next best would be in my opinion the Holosun 507k. They are built well and I really like the ones I have. Since you have some time, I'd suggest waiting a bit to see if you can get a good deal on one or if they come out with other options. I'm hoping they make a 507k similar to the 507c with the Primary Arms ACSS reticle. Here's a video that discusses that reticle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT503Rm9sgs&t=586s

i found that the "U" shaped rear[…]

New Canik owner !

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Canik Fanatik forum.

Tis the season...

:laughing: