Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
I'm glad they are finally announced in the US. Now, where are they?

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/787450607675

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/787450607651

And do we get the package that was sent to reviewers? ;)
Jjtheriot1 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:44 pm Hahahaha, I seriously doubt we get all that.. The Canik USA website lists the items a buyer will receive.. But man ohhh man, I'm gonna add this one asap!!!! I purchased three in the last 3 months and I can't wait to make this #4!!!!!
Why not offer a "First Edition" of 500 pistols or something like Walther does ? ;)

I'm sure some of us would be willing to pay a reasonable extra amount.
Well, I already have two TP9SFx's, for competition and back-up. I'm planning to get the METE and it'll probably become my main competition gun.. will have to move something over to home defense, I guess. These guns really do grow on you, and seem to multiply like rabbits!!! LOL.... hey, it's all about the fun factor, right?
I'm on the waitlist at several sites for the SFT 4.47" version, for $475. I think that is MAP price. They have only announced the SFX and SFT right, not a 4" version?
The SF METE is pretty appetizing, though I'd personally prefer an Elite METE version for EDC. That said the grip/ergo improvements are well thought out, which makes me ponder replacing my DA with the SF METE for my nightstand gun at some point. Oh ya - the pic rail improvement I'm sure pleases everyone who DIY'd mods to make the attachments fit more snugly.
colonel00 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:40 pm Hadn't noticed this before but it appears the SFX Mete has the same trigger shoe as the EC and ECE. I don't think I had seen that mentioned before but saw it in this Reddit photo
None of the marketing pics nor any of the review pistols had that trigger, so that's interesting.
colonel00 wrote:Hadn't noticed this before but it appears the SFX Mete has the same trigger shoe as the EC and ECE. I don't think I had seen that mentioned before but saw it in this Reddit photo [/quote

Sorry guy's, I'm the Reddit user that took the pic.. I now have the SFT for the past week and I shot it in a competition this past weekend with the elite combat slide on the sft frame and that combination is freaking amazing!!!
Jjtheriot1 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:20 am Sorry guy's, I'm the Reddit user that took the pic.. I now have the SFT for the past week and I shot it in a competition this past weekend with the elite combat slide on the sft frame and that combination is freaking amazing!!!
Interesting. Curious as to what you like better that the SFT or EC cannot do on their own. Is it the longer frame for the SFT? Or perhaps you just have a comp or something on the EC threaded barrel?
New Member from Portugal

Hi! I'm from Portugal and have a TP9 Elite SC. :-[…]

Flat nose bullets

Thanks for the input. I may buy some samples and t[…]

New shirt and hoodie available at CF Gear. https[…]

Competition insight wanted

True I'm thinking just sticking with pistol for no[…]