swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By Todd44044
Hey, all. I am a police officer in the US. I recently purchased an SF in flat dark earth. I got the opportunity to take it to the range today and took along my Glock 19 gen 4 duty weapon for a comparison. Holy cow! My Glock is in serious danger of being replaced in my holster. What a trigger and grip. I look forward to joining in on the fun here and probably buying more canik handguns!
By Doubs43
Welcome to the forum. The Canik pistols are amazing guns; very accurate and reliable. The more you shoot it, the more you'll appreciate it.
By Zardos
Congrats and thank you for your service. I have often thought what I would carry if I did what you do. If I had a choice it most certainly would not be a G19. I can shoot them well but can shoot my TP9DA much more efficiently. Other than mag compatibility and tons of aftermarket parts I cannot think of a reason to own a Glock in 9mm since finding Canik and I do own a few Glocks. Enjoy!
By BillV
Thank you for your service! I was undecided at first between the SFX and the Glock 17. I think I made the right choice going with the SFX.
New Member from Portugal

Hi! I'm from Portugal and have a TP9 Elite SC. :-[…]

Flat nose bullets

Thanks for the input. I may buy some samples and t[…]

New shirt and hoodie available at CF Gear. https[…]

Competition insight wanted

True I'm thinking just sticking with pistol for no[…]