Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
Well the number of responses to this question do not look good to me. Wish there were many, many more.

I looked back- and see that I questioned if the forum was working okay back in November and got only 2 responses.

I suspect the problem is the new format and or the transition time it took to get here. I just hope that whatever the issue is- it can be resolved.
In responce to Higgie Baby, I like the new format, and I keep it on the "dark side" because I can read it better. I don't know why members don't tune in or answer questions more often maybe because of the Ammo problem and shooters like myself are getting discouraged that they can't get out and shoot more often. It's a release that us shooters need every so often.
I also have two compressed air Air Guns that I can shoot in my backyard, so that helps a little bit.
higgybaby wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:46 am Well the number of responses to this question do not look good to me. Wish there were many, many more.

I looked back- and see that I questioned if the forum was working okay back in November and got only 2 responses.

I suspect the problem is the new format and or the transition time it took to get here. I just hope that whatever the issue is- it can be resolved.
There's not enough Walmart - Women's bathroom stories...
I stopped by the reddit forum and there was certainly more traffic there, but most of it was "Look at my new Canik".

In any case, I don't know what running this costs in time and dollars, but since I am never going to be on any social media, it is this or nothing.

The industry is estimating there are millions of guns per month getting sold, the highest in history, so there should be some new traffic in new Canik buyers here.

I've mentioned this before, but stickys shouldn't be underestimated. People see on the home page 4-8 threads that give them a lot of info very quickly (the ones on various models, polishing & upgrades, triggers, aftermarket reviews, stuff like that). It advertises that there is useful info here that they don't have to search for and is right up front (it also eliminates repeat questions which may bore some people).

FWIW.
ncjw wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:12 pm I stopped by the reddit forum and there was certainly more traffic there, but most of it was "Look at my new Canik".
Yep, I see the same thing. That or repetitive questions about recoil springs or triggers.

There just really isn't much to discuss right now regarding Canik.
Are y'all watching Dogecoin?

Yep....been smiling a little. I like to smile.

NEW Elite SC owner

Been a bit since i posted anything but I got 250 r[…]

I stopped by the reddit forum and there was cert[…]

Why no 15's?

I can live with it. The grip is just the perfect s[…]