Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By FireStation46
Hello all. I looked to get a new handgun for Concealed Carry. I tried the S&W M&P and found racking the slide a major pain. My local dealer recommended I try the Canik TP9 SC. I bought it on his recommendation and when it came in I loved it! I went to the range and enjoyed how accurate it was using the iron sights. I bought an Upula speed loader for the magazine and that made things even better! I was able to buy 20 round 9mm ammo direct from Federal. Two box limit per order.

Not sure if I want to get the ADE sights that just came out for this model. I was thinking the red dot sight would impact the conceal ability.
Upper is Glock .22 ( I know, don’t ask)

Lower is my 1st five rounds of my Canik TP9 sc 9mm to check out accuracy.

I like the grouping using the open sights

Still on the fence if I should add ADE Spike red dot
Attachments
78EAB80F-3270-47EF-95BA-AB5758F238BC.jpeg
78EAB80F-3270-47EF-95BA-AB5758F238BC.jpeg (122.48 KiB) Viewed 291 times
By colonel00
Welcome and good shooting. If you are going to carry the gun or use it for home defense, I'd suggest paying more for a more robust red dot. I have one of the ADE sights and it's decent but I don't know that I'd bet my life on it just yet. If you are just shooting the SC at a range, it will probably be fine.
By shovelmike
Welcome to the forum. I went with Sig Sauer Romeo Zero on my SC, and am happy with it. I don't think it impacts concealability much, but limits the holsters I can use.
1st post : I have a problem

Welcome aboard the forum.

In the last week, Brownell's and Midway both have […]

Extra Magazines

I had issues finding factory mags too. But my CZ/ […]

New Canik Owner

"Haven't received the EC yet but looking […]