Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
By todcp
And new to Canik. Got my new TP9SFX yesterday. Spent some time this morning cleaning it and installing the larger backstrap for my long hands. Also ordered an Uncle Mike grip cover to help give me a bit more room.
As other have found the pistol had been test fired by the factory. Nice polished surfaces so skipping doing my own polishing. Red dot should arrive tomorrow.
Excited to mount the red dot and take it to the range.
Thanks for all the great info on this forum.
By DB43725
I bought one of cheap knockoffs trijicon sro and for the few rounds I got to shot it was dead nutsat 25 yards. All I done was bore sight it. I just can't understand why the ejector broke.
By DB43725
After a bit searching i found one on eBay and got it this morning installed and works great so far. Got an email back from canik and they are sending me a new ejector but that was last week and I still don't have it. I wanted to get it fixed so I could shoot it. Only thing I was worried about was the spring didn't know how big or stiff it was because it was gone. So I used the stock spring from under the firing block safety.
NEW GIVEAWAY FOR YOU ELITE OWNERS

Ill be working on a giveaway for the forum specifi[…]

Forum suggestions for mobile use

Ill have to start a new thread on the stickies lat[…]

New to the forum

Welcome!

New to the forum

Welcome from another happy Elite owner!