Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Focused Discussions for all Canik Firearms. (TP Series, P Series, Shark, Stingray & MKEK)
Recall that they announced the SFx Mod 2.0 years ago and never delivered. Hopefully, their execution will be better this time.

Since I haven't spent any money on ridiculously overpriced ammo, I have some for a new Sfx "Pro", which, if/when I get it, I won't be able to shoot due to ridiculously overpriced ammo. Kind of a Catch 22.

(In reality, I do have some ammo, but until we know when this situation will be over, and no one does know when that will be, I am still not shooting it. They solved the toilet paper hoarding problem in a few months, this is taking forever.)

In any case, a great link, nice find.
The Walther is available with both polymer and steel frames, and I think a steel frame for the TP9SFx would be VERY popular. Would love to have a steel frame to upgrade the polymer frames available.
https://www.canikarms.com/en/series/met ... 9-sfx-mete

TP9 SFx METE
FEATURES

TRUGLO Tritium Night Sights (SFx METE PRO)
3 White Dot Sight Set (Standard)
Reversible Magazine Catch
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
Interchangeable Backstrap (2 sizes)
Loaded Chamber Indicator
Striker Status Indicator
Micro Reddot Ready
Mag-Well (SFx METE PRO)

So the Pro is a Mete (with the Elite slide release) with Truglo night nights and a magwell. It should also have the nickel internals. Hopefully, they will still bring out the SFx Mod2 without the night sights and magwell (I like the Night Fision).
Not a game changer, run out and buy another gun, scenario. I like the added length and ambi slide release/lock and will be curious who accidentally activates with their grip. Time will tell but a nice addition for some.
Still haven't been able to find out what the thread pattern will be on the on Pro model.

Hopefully metric like the Elite/SFT, since that's what my suppressor is. Or at least offer both. :lol:
extremist wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:47 am Still haven't been able to find out what the thread pattern will be on the on Pro model.

Hopefully metric like the Elite/SFT, since that's what my suppressor is. Or at least offer both. :lol:
What suppressor do you have? You can't get an adapter/booster for 1/2 x 28? I have 13.5x1L and 1/2x28 for mine among others.
Can't for one of mine, maybe for the other.
There are no M13.5x1 LH to 1/2x28 RH thread adapters that I'm aware of. Problematic.
Sorry, I misspoke. There are no 1/2x28 RH to M13.5x1 LH thread adapters. Problematic.

My 9mm pistol suppressors are M13.5x1 LH threaded.
extremist wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:41 pm Sorry, I misspoke. There are no 1/2x28 RH to M13.5x1 LH thread adapters. Problematic.

My 9mm pistol suppressors are M13.5x1 LH threaded.
Ah, I see. I wasn't thinking about it like that. Still, I'd think someone makes them. Canik isn't the only company that uses that thread pitch.

There are some on eBay but, well, it's eBay.

Did find this one https://hughesprecision.com/product/13- ... rter-copy/
New Member from Portugal

Hi! I'm from Portugal and have a TP9 Elite SC. :-[…]

Flat nose bullets

Thanks for the input. I may buy some samples and t[…]

New shirt and hoodie available at CF Gear. https[…]

Competition insight wanted

True I'm thinking just sticking with pistol for no[…]