Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Hi,

I just bought a TP9SFx and so far (about 250 rds) I'm liking it. I have mostly shot a Springfield XD9 tactical or G34 in competition in the past and am looking forward to bringing the Canik into the group. I do have one issue though, I can't seem to find 18 or 20 rd mags anywhere. Is this because of all the panic buying going on now or is Canik not shipping them for some reason? I don't seem to have any trouble locating mags for my Glocks or SA's. I am looking forward to the wealth of knowledge that reside in forums like this one so I can better understand my new investment. Happy shooting!
Almost new owner, Year and a half, first time poster. Love my sfx but between covid and new york winter only put a few hundred rounds thru it.

So 2 20 round mags came with the gun. FFL put a rubber band around them and put them in his safe. My property but not allowed in NYS.
I believe he had others also. He could sell them out of state or to law enforcement. I suppose the public is safer with my 4 ten rounders. ;-)

Enjoy your shooting.
The Bud wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:01 am Almost new owner, Year and a half, first time poster. Love my sfx but between covid and new york winter only put a few hundred rounds thru it.

So 2 20 round mags came with the gun. FFL put a rubber band around them and put them in his safe. My property but not allowed in NYS.
I believe he had others also. He could sell them out of state or to law enforcement. I suppose the public is safer with my 4 ten rounders. ;-)

Enjoy your shooting.
Probably a topic for a separate thread but I think many folks would be interested in the magazines if you or others behind enemy lines wanted to have your FFL sell them.
So I've had the TP9SFX in two matches now. The first I didn't do so well(7th place). I was having a hard time finding the front sight. I put about three hundred rounds through it in practice and the last match I got 2nd place. :-D I'm liking it more and more. 6.5lb ghost striker spring and reduced power striker safety spring were an easy and cheap trigger job that made a nice improvement.
Hello, I bought the sfx a few weeks ago and was ordering some rounds for it and was sent nickel casings instead of brass and was wondering if the nickel casings would be alright to run through the gun?
BamaElite wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:59 pm Welcome to to the forum!

Second place, congrats!
How did the SFx feel compared to your other guns in competition?
It feels great in my hand, that combined with the nice trigger was why I bought it. My other guns are a XD9 tactical (my first gun I used in matches), and then a Glock 34. Both of those guns have custom triggers in them which are nice but totally different. That made it difficult for me to switch between guns. The canik feels more like the XD in my hand but the trigger is more like my 34 (better actually). My biggest issue with the canik is the sights. In the gun store I thought they looked like they’d work good, but my eyes are taking awhile getting used to the blacked out rear and fiber optic front. I have a vortex venom that I may try and see how the whole optics thing goes.

The ability to post pictures

NEW GIVEAWAY FOR YOU ELITE OWNERS

Ill be working on a giveaway for the forum specifi[…]

New to the forum

Welcome!

New to the forum

Welcome from another happy Elite owner!