Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion for Competition Shooting.
By MikeV1986
Is there a Canik Fanatik team and if so what would a competitor need to do to get on said team? I am trying to start to get sponsor for shooting and would love to be apart of a team.

I shoot a Canik TP9SFX and have my gun upgraded with a FreedomSmith Champion trigger, Taylor Freelance weighted backstrap/ magwell/ baseplates, and a Sprinco competition spring system.

Any help anyone could give in this I would greatly appreciate it. **==
Attachments
Competition TP9.jpg
Competition TP9.jpg (507.94 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Sprinco Yellow Spring.jpg
Sprinco Yellow Spring.jpg (444.93 KiB) Viewed 232 times
TF +4 Baseplates.jpg
TF +4 Baseplates.jpg (479.94 KiB) Viewed 232 times
FS Champion Trigger.jpg
FS Champion Trigger.jpg (445.32 KiB) Viewed 232 times
By Janik
We don't have anything official, but we do have competition jerseys for Team Canik Fanatik. Unfortunately since Canik Fanatik is a hobby, we wouldn't have the capital to actually sponsor anyone. But, Team CF is represented by at least a hundred people now. I'd say Team CF is more for people getting started in competition and want to be part of a group who primarily use the Canik brand for most of their competitions. I'll be adding a section soon for Team CF to the forum where people can chronicle their competitions and accomplishments.
By MikeV1986
Jester560 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:30 pm I assume you are shooting in the Limited category. What is your classification?
Yes I am shooting Limited Minor right now. I am currently a class D, but I have only been competing enough to get my first classification. I started competing last August, but with the ammo shortage I have only been able to compete about once a month.
By MikeV1986
Janik wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:11 pm We don't have anything official, but we do have competition jerseys for Team Canik Fanatik. Unfortunately since Canik Fanatik is a hobby, we wouldn't have the capital to actually sponsor anyone. But, Team CF is represented by at least a hundred people now. I'd say Team CF is more for people getting started in competition and want to be part of a group who primarily use the Canik brand for most of their competitions. I'll be adding a section soon for Team CF to the forum where people can chronicle their competitions and accomplishments.
I know I haven't been competing long enough to have a real sponsorship or be apart of a top tier team yet. But that is my ultimate goal and I see myself using my Canik for a while so the Canik brand is definitely something I would like to represent when I do compete. I'm still learning right now, but I want to be going towards my goals even if it is too early.
TP9 SC Guide Rods

Greetings, everyone! I am new to the forum and see[…]

My first Canik

Hello all. I looked to get a new handgun for Conc[…]

I had gone through the pistol and checked everythi[…]

New to Canikfanatic

After a bit searching i found one on eBay and got […]