Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for All Off Topics Subjects.
By ncjw
"This Administration will not wait for the next mass shooting to heed that call. We will take action to end our epidemic of gun violence and make our schools and communities safer. Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets. We owe it to all those we’ve lost and to all those left behind to grieve to make a change. The time to act is now."

As usual, this assumes that the shooter is blameless (after all, they are the Dem base), the gun commits the crime.

With the Dems controlling the House and McConnell caving on the filibuster (but the Dems PROMISED to abide by our toothless agreement!), these all have a very good chance of passing.

Also hearing that Pelosi is considering keeping the National Guard in DC for the rest of the year, because, fences and guns are required to keep the anointed safe, but for the rest of us - not so much.
By buddyd157
i have a problem with the immunity part to the makers.

they have NO idea the weapons will end up on the streets. all they know is that the guns are bought thru FFL gun dealers, who send the purchasers information to the local police, who run the background checks.

once that sale is finalized, if somehow, someone breaks onto that gun owners home and steals that gun, is beyond anyone's control, beyond locking the doors, windows, etc. "due care, or reasonable care" was done.
By Jester560
This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. He said he would do this throughout his campaign. Harris was very vocal on the subject as well.
By Lgaam
Here we are, a mere one month later, and we're looking down the double barrels of HR-8 and HR-1446. Sadly, my Rep not only voted for this bovine excrement, but she signed on as a cosponsor the day of the vote. Scott and Rubio will probably hold the line, but neither will substantively right back.
By Dustdevil
The ironic thing is, a good 35% of the guns out there are going to be ones bought with stimulus money.

So Joe Biden buys me a Canik, and then spends 3.5 years trying to take it away. Thanks Joe Biden.
TP9 SC Guide Rods

Greetings, everyone! I am new to the forum and see[…]

My first Canik

Hello all. I looked to get a new handgun for Conc[…]

I had gone through the pistol and checked everythi[…]

New to Canikfanatic

After a bit searching i found one on eBay and got […]