Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.

Which plate for 507k on Elite Combat?

No votes
0%
No votes
0%
No votes
0%
100%
Hey everyone! From Indiana here. I was very excited when I found an Elite Combat at one of my local dealers!

I have a quick question, I'm wanting to mount the Holosun 507k to this gun, which mounting plate would I need to buy in order to make this work?

Thanks in advance!
It didn't come with the plates? I'm guessing it was used I guess. Plate #2

Oh, nevermind, you have a 507k? Not sure on that one. The 507c is the "full size" red dot and it has the same footprint as the Trijicon RMR. Not sure on the 507K though. All of those micro red dots have the same footprint as the Shield RSMc and everything else.

Oh, and welcome!
colonel00 wrote:It didn't come with the plates? I'm guessing it was used I guess. Plate #2

Oh, nevermind, you have a 507k? Not sure on that one. The 507c is the "full size" red dot and it has the same footprint as the Trijicon RMR. Not sure on the 507K though. All of those micro red dots have the same footprint as the Shield RSMc and everything else.

Oh, and welcome!
Unfortunately a while ago they stopped shipping all 4 plates with the combat, now you only get plate #1 with a purchase...
Janik wrote:I believe it's plate #4.
Based on what little I could find, this is the one I'm leaning towards. Thanks
Hello from UT

I’m hoping I get out this weekend to shoot. […]

JUST JOINED TODAY

Caniks and Harleys and Shootin', Oh my!! Welcome […]

Removing sights from Canik

Left to right

Taurus G3C

i too have the Taurus G3c, got it last summer, for[…]