swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion Section for Ammunition, Reloading and Handloading.
Just for fun I checked Freedom Munitions and they had 12,000 boxes of 124 reman RN in stock. I ain't paying $600/case, but I was wondering if anyone had purchased from them recently.

I have not since their "troubles" a few years ago when they ripped off some folks and I thought went out of business for a while.
I stopped by Academy Sports for some other items, checked out the ammo while I was there. They had about 50 boxes of Blazer aluminum case for $14 per 50rd. box. I almost bought, but I prefer brass.
I am using restraint, hope others do the same....let it sit on the shelf a while...let the supply and demand principle take hold.
ncjw wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:40 pm Just for fun I checked Freedom Munitions and they had 12,000 boxes of 124 reman RN in stock. I ain't paying $600/case, but I was wondering if anyone had purchased from them recently.

I have not since their "troubles" a few years ago when they ripped off some folks and I thought went out of business for a while.
Been a few years for me but at $600 a case for reman doesnt sound like they've improved any.
New Member from Portugal

Hi! I'm from Portugal and have a TP9 Elite SC. :-[…]

Flat nose bullets

Thanks for the input. I may buy some samples and t[…]

New shirt and hoodie available at CF Gear. https[…]

Competition insight wanted

True I'm thinking just sticking with pistol for no[…]