swampfox Canik-Gear-Banner2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
By Janik
bhsurf4 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:24 pm Thought so. They had 2 Canik Fantik hats, a Kahr arms, and a KekTec hat also.
Odd they are scamming the Canik Fanatik name, we're really small in the grand scheme of things.
By TL1000RSquid
I'd be cautious buying any firearms hats and probably clothing off amazon, I bought a CZ hat like a year ago, it definitely wasn't official it was some cheap chinese shit.
By Janik
TL1000RSquid wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:51 pm I'd be cautious buying any firearms hats and probably clothing off amazon, I bought a CZ hat like a year ago, it definitely wasn't official it was some cheap chinese shit.
Yah, I have been meaning to add hats to CF Gear for awhile. I need to get it done soon.
By Tejas Products
I bought a Beretta T-shirt from Etsy.. Came all the way from London....
By Badgerboy
I tried to buy a garden hose on Amazon from the US...I gave up after awhile and will use my 25 year old one until it dies...even those that claim they are from the USA are in question as to their true source.
By ncjw
Yep. I actually got counterfeit Hanes underwear once off of Amazon. Been sending a lot of crap back lately.

And what's with their supposedly advanced AI? You order a green hose, a shovel and a rake and they suggest that you can't live without a blue hose. Seriously?....
By gunn
I bought one of the hats off Amazon before I realized they were not official.
By Janik
gunn wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:28 pm I bought one of the hats off Amazon before I realized they were not official.
That's ok, we won't kick you out of the club. :-D :-D
By TL1000RSquid
higgybaby wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:10 pm I looked it up- they have 2: $17.50

Tried to post a link but it will not post.

https://www.amazon.com/Lexic-77-Breatha ... 27&sr=8-20
Shipping time indicates probably coming from china. The CZ hat i got looked nice in the pic but was different when i received it the logo was like a cheap iron on, and the adjustment buckle got rust as soon as i sweated on it.

Riavl - all day and Sunday! No upgrades required, […]

I'm just sitting here wondering why I was booted f[…]

Arcus 98DA is from Bulgaria. Solid chunk of stee[…]

Is the forum worth it?

In my case it was laziness...it seems this chara[…]