Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik Forum Information and Announcements.
First of all, thank you to all the current supporting members. As you may have noticed, we are now accepting donations to support the forum. We have had several members ask to make a donation, and we now offer that option. Donation Link on PayPal https://www.paypal.me/canikfanatik

There are two ways to support the forum, either by making a donation, or purchasing a Canik Fanatik item from our Etsy store CF Gear. https://www.etsy.com/shop/CFGear

Either way, if you support the forum, please send me a private message so I can update your profile.

If there is any surplus in donations, we plan to use the money to buy products for T&E, and then do giveaways to supporting members here on the forum. We may also purchase products without doing a T&E, have a giveaway and ask that the receiver do a write up on the forum regarding the product. Going forward, all giveaways on this forum will be for supporting members only.

There is never a cost to being a member of this forum. But we are grateful for all members who support Canik Fanatik either through product purchase or donation. Thanks.
So now that the contribution is in, may I make a friendly suggestion? Instead of a popup that we have to close every raggafrakin' time we land on the page, a permanent banner placement for donations would be much more palatable.

Just a thought.
LT USN (Ret.) wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:13 pm
Canik Fanatik wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:09 pm Going forward, all giveaways on this forum will be for supporting members only.
Does my resent purchase count? 😎
Absolutely. But if your profile is updated to supporting member, you lose your moderator status. Something we'll have to work on as time allows to include both.

Has anyone had a tp9sf elite slide milled for a ho[…]

Hello From Ohio

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your time here.

Holster recommendations

Thanks!

I'm right across the bridge so I'll keep my eyes p[…]