Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
The Canik shirts at Esty are awesome, but their customer service is even more awesome. I found their sight by accident one evening and got excited and ordered a shirt, then I found another shirt I wanted more and I sent them a message asking if I could change my order and they did without any hassle. Most online shops you can't get in touch with any humans if you have an issue, but at Esty they answered my in minutes.

I found this forum because of them. I am sure by this summer, I will have a bunch of Canik, USPSA, and NROI shirts because they are good people with good products, a rare combination in Internet commerce.
RWIG wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:58 pm The Canik shirts at Esty are awesome, but their customer service is even more awesome. I found their sight by accident one evening and got excited and ordered a shirt, then I found another shirt I wanted more and I sent them a message asking if I could change my order and they did without any hassle. Most online shops you can't get in touch with any humans if you have an issue, but at Esty they answered my in minutes.

I found this forum because of them. I am sure by this summer, I will have a bunch of Canik, USPSA, and NROI shirts because they are good people with good products, a rare combination in Internet commerce.
Thank you for the kind words. It's a very part-time business for the wife and I, but it's how we keep the lights on here. Thank you for supporting the forum, it's greatly appreciated.
Hi Janik,
Last night I was looking at the site, and I couldn't find any of the "team" shirts - personalized with name, etc. Where are they located? I am interested in getting one.

Thanks!

Neil 8-)
qballbandit wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:08 pm Hi Janik,
Last night I was looking at the site, and I couldn't find any of the "team" shirts - personalized with name, etc. Where are they located? I am interested in getting one.

Thanks!

Neil 8-)
That section is currently turned off. I've got some jerseys to finish, but my supplier is out of certain colors and sizes right now. As soon as they are all back in stock, I'll turn that section on again. It's frustrating taking orders if I can't fulfill them right away. They were suppose to be back in stock end of January, but no such luck yet.
Janik wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:31 pm As soon as they are all back in stock, I'll turn that section on again.
Do you think they will get long/tall sizes in the jersey's?

I noticed in the size chart it's has a length measurement, how is that measured? Armpit to waist?
Thanks, Janik. I will be patient and wait for you to get things right side up the way you need them.

Neil 8-)
Janik wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:31 pm That section is currently turned off. I've got some jerseys to finish, but my supplier is out of certain colors and sizes right now. As soon as they are all back in stock, I'll turn that section on again. It's frustrating taking orders if I can't fulfill them right away. They were suppose to be back in stock end of January, but no such luck yet.
[mention]Janik[/mention] let me know when you get the blue/white camo team jerseys back in stock; I need to order on for a level II match. I need to show the Team Canik colors as I'm using the SFx in Carry Optics.
SFX Rival Video

Another review: https://www.classicfirearms.com/v[…]

My trendy firearm pet peeves

Interesting post :-D I prefer having a rail on[…]

@tntsparkz Yes, please. Sent an email. Thanks

Mete mags

Thank you for the info.