Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
I'm working on adding some hidden gun safes (wall decor) to the site. These are made to order and will be produced after purchase. Boxes are pre drilled for wall mounting screws, and we are currently offering three color options. Depending on interest, more options may be added at a later date. We will also be offering other designs that are not Canik related as time permits. Current stain color options are Natural, Provincial and Special Walnut. Cover design is painted on, and box and lid are sprayed with a clear coat.
Gun Box Provincial CF 01s.jpg
Gun Box Provincial CF 01s.jpg (524.96 KiB) Viewed 5494 times
IMG_3034s.jpg
IMG_3034s.jpg (143.49 KiB) Viewed 5494 times
Gun Box Provincial CF 02s.jpg
Gun Box Provincial CF 02s.jpg (503.74 KiB) Viewed 5494 times
Gun Box Special Walnut TCF 01s.jpg
Gun Box Special Walnut TCF 01s.jpg (245.82 KiB) Viewed 5494 times
IMG_3041s.jpg
IMG_3041s.jpg (421.83 KiB) Viewed 5494 times
Nice looking pieces. I mean no offense with this comment but it looks exactly like what it is, a gun box on a wall. I mean it’s even advertising a gun manufacturer. I guess what I’m saying is that I’d expect to see a gun in it. That makes me question what the hidden part implies?
GearHead_1 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:02 pm Nice looking pieces. I mean no offense with this comment but it looks exactly like what it is, a gun box on a wall. I mean it’s even advertising a gun manufacturer. I guess what I’m saying is that I’d expect to see a gun in it. That makes me question what the hidden part implies?
To each their own I guess. It's hidden because you can't see the gun. This is obviously more of a novelty item than a true gun safe. The ones we're making with the picture frames are a bit more discreet. But this is Canik Fanatik, why would I not advertise the group?

This is the one I have hanging in my house, and no one has ever asked if there was a gun behind the plaque. But yes, the Canik Fanatik ones are intended as more of a novelty.
Combat Engineer01s.jpg
Combat Engineer01s.jpg (151.65 KiB) Viewed 5472 times
colonel00 wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:38 pmPrice?
Congratulations! You're getting one for free. I told the wife I'm going to give one away to the first person on the forum to show interest in them. I'm giving one away on FB too, and in the MeWe group. PM me your info. There's a bunch of other designs I'm working on, just haven't had the time to create samples yet. If there's a different design you prefer, I'll get you taken care of.
ncjw wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:57 am Hey, I think that it is really cool. (The wife, probably not...).
My wife is actually working on some things that are more appealing to women. Designs and sayings that are a little more girly.
If I may offer a design idea. Make a model with a window. Granted it’s no longer a safe, but becomes a wall display box. Use a thin backing and put the logos there.
SFX Rival Video

Another review: https://www.classicfirearms.com/v[…]

My trendy firearm pet peeves

Interesting post :-D I prefer having a rail on[…]

@tntsparkz Yes, please. Sent an email. Thanks

Mete mags

Thank you for the info.