Freedomsmith-top2 canik-fanatic-ad-top3 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Canik Fanatik and 2A Shirts, Hoodies, Competition Jerseys and Accessories
Thanks man. And thanks for supporting the forum. People like you help us keep the lights on here. BTW, my wife and I personally make every decal and shirt in our home. It's actually pretty fun. Anyway, I'm always open to suggestions if anyone has any ideas for shirts, decals, etc. Thanks again for supporting the forum. Greatly appreciate it.
TacoTyrant wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:01 pm Cool! I’m a fan :-BD can you guys make gun cleaning mats that would be pretty sweet!!
LOL I wish. But I wonder if that's something in the realm of possibility for [mention]Tejas Products[/mention] ? But in all seriousness, I did look into it at one time, but the cost factor was way to high unless I purchased thousands of them.
Janik wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 pm
TacoTyrant wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:01 pm Cool! I’m a fan :-BD can you guys make gun cleaning mats that would be pretty sweet!!
LOL I wish. But I wonder if that's something in the realm of possibility for @Tejas Products ? But in all seriousness, I did look into it at one time, but the cost factor was way to high unless I purchased thousands of them.
It is. Janik, I just sent you a message about that.
I have that subdued decal in the right of your picture on the rear middle window of my Ram 2500. I think it's pretty badazzz!

Janik, "Punisher Head" decals a possibility? I'd love smaller 3 or 4 inch ones to bookend the Canik decal for my outer rear windows.

Neil 8-)
qballbandit wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:42 pm I have that subdued decal in the right of your picture on the rear middle window of my Ram 2500. I think it's pretty badazzz!

Janik, "Punisher Head" decals a possibility? I'd love smaller 3 or 4 inch ones to bookend the Canik decal for my outer rear windows.

Neil 8-)
Definitely. Send me a PM with exactly what you want, and I'll make it happen. Thanks.
Janik wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:37 am
grammontS wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:55 am No long sleeve shirts with the 2A logo ?
Are you talking about this one? If so, I can create a long sleeve listing. Or any other design you want on long sleeve. https://www.etsy.com/listing/772595395/ ... _active_19
Yeah I was talking about that one . anyway I could get that in long sleeve instead of the one that I ordered?
Just ordered 2 stickers to go with my 2 Elites for happiness!!!!
Badgerboy wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:42 am Ordered a sticker for my 1993 Ford Ranger
Uhhhh, yeah...got my black sticker yesterday and planned to put it on the Ranger, but I had about 6 other things I was in the middle of, and the back window of the Ranger is a tad crowded already with my NRA, Ruger, and "My Other Toy Has a Trigger" stickers...so I decided to put it on the Jeep instead. Only the NRA sticker there...well, the mounting paper is white and I forgot the sticker was black. 30 secs later, I pulled off the mounting paper, and the sticker disappeared. It seems a black sticker on smoke windows becomes invisible...and that college doesn't teach common sense.

Oh well, two more stickers ordered...both Badger Red!
I put the white CANIK sticker on the inside of my tour pak on my motorcycle, and it resides with the rest of the gun/misc stickers on the lid. Replaced the HK sticker that is no longer needed..... 8-)

I mentioned this before, no matter how good the ne[…]

Hello

and dude. Let's go. Jeff Bridges has bought[…]

Lightweight AR build

Also, the Larue triggers are a steal for what th[…]

I like the SwampFox Justice, and they can be found[…]