Canik-Gear-Banner2 W74-Guiderods4 Frankthetank
Unanswered topics Active topics
Discussion for Competition Shooting.
EddieZoom wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:49 am Been awhile since I checked in or posted. Latest match video for your viewing pleasure :-D
SFX continues to be a rockstar !!!
So you triple-tap most all the targets that have a no penalty non-scoring area; how's that been working out on your scoring?

The added time is not an issue as you get the third shot of quickly. Have you noticed more scoring hits this way.
Been working pretty well :-D

I tend to triple tap swingers because they cause me headaches. If I am triple tapping a stationary target (regardless of hard cover or no shoots), it's to setup for a mag change while on the move to a new array.

I alternate IDPA/USPSA matches so I tend to shoot to slide lock even during USPSA matches....it's just muscle memory at this point.

Sweet trigger, and fast finger mostly make up for bad habits :lol:
After a month of no shooting due to Hurricane Ida damage, we finally got back to shooting a USPSA match. As long as it didn't involve picking up branches, trees of debris, I was game!

The match was only four stages due to a bunch of the normal shooters were still cleaning up after the storm and there was some tree damage at the range.

Stage One was a classifier. My only "Mike" of the day was on the left-hand target.

Stage Two was pretty straight forward. Twenty-three "Alphas" and seven "Charlies". I'm slow but I get there.

Stage Three had a couple of twists if you weren't paying attention. Two of the steel were forward falling. One guy hit one it three times thinking it wasn't falling but he was holding it up.

This video runs longer than normal. I really thought I had two Mikes (misses) on the same target. The Range Officer came over and pulled our his template for measuring holes and such. He was able to show, due to the grease marks, that I had two Charlie hits vice two Mikes. That saves a BUNCH of points.

Stage Four involved a wide variety of shots. Short, long, windows, around corners and a 180 trap. Twenty-two "Alphas" and ten "Charlies". I'm slow (still) but I get there (eventually).

All in all a good time was had by most all.
METE SFX Magazine compatibility

sweet, I was pretty sure it was, just wanted to ma[…]

SFX Signature Series

Hard pass on white. Consistent with other white &[…]

New Ruger LCP MAX 380........

I've been through multiple LCP2's. I traded them o[…]

TP9SC Elite Pricing

Not sure what color you are looking for. Blacko[…]