Janik requested info about the reloads I was using on my second trip to the range post in range/review section. For those who didn't see this post, I was shooting a Canik TP9SA Mod 2. Here is a pic of the reloading:
Nothing overly special about the load data. Mixed brass, 115 gr TC poly coated lead bullets (Eggleston Munitions), over 5.4 grains of Hodgdon Longshot powder. Primer is CCI 500. Cartridge OAL is 1.10". Stay tuned, I will be working up a load using 124 gr Acme coated bullets soon. Here are the range results of this load.
The forum will be down Sunday November 18th starting at 6pm for maintenance.
Discussion Section for Ammunition, Reloading and Handloading.
My SFx doesn't know what a factory round is. I have run my reloads through it since day one. Typically shoot 115 gr plated Berry's with 4.8 grains of HP 38 in mine. They have worked 100% so far. I still have the stock recoil spring and I am probably nearing 700 rounds through it.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS & UPGRADES
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- ↳ CANIK HOLSTER DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS & REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK OWNERS - EUROPE
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- TRAINING, COMPETITION AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment