The forum will be down Sunday November 18th starting at 6pm for maintenance.

Leather Grips

Tejas Products - Gift and Laser Engraving Products - Gun Accessories
Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Leather Grips

Post by Tejas Products » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 am

Thoughts, comments, suggestions ?

I have several shades of leather, light, dark, tan, pink, and more.... And as always, we can custom engrave any logo or name..

BEFORE
elite before.png
elite before.png (796.08 KiB) Viewed 93 times

AFTER
IMG_2960.png
IMG_2960.png (883.22 KiB) Viewed 93 times
2 x
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Re: Leather Grips

Post by Tejas Products » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Now the SF
canik sf side.png
canik sf side.png (620.9 KiB) Viewed 80 times
canik sf.png
canik sf.png (919.33 KiB) Viewed 80 times
1 x

ncjw

Post by ncjw » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:40 pm

I have never heard of leather grips for pistols. Super cool. Not my style but very creative.
0 x

Tejas Products
Supporting Vendor

Post by Tejas Products » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Thanks,

We are using a faux leather material. All of the other grip tape, wraps, etc.. are usually just black or brown. I thought some would like to have something new and different. I am waiting on our sample supples to arrive that have 11 different colors of faux leather in them. I am also in the process of finding several drawings to use as engravings, as well as offering custom initials or names to engrave. I am waiting for a friend who has 3 different Glock's to come over so that I can use them to create the wraps for that model as well.

My next step is to take this to the range (both indoor and outdoor) and put them through the paces. We have to be sure the adhesive material holds up, also that the grips will clean up after gunpowder residue, etc....

The material is a little thicker and spongier than grip tape, so I am hoping for a nicer feel to them.

I'll update this post as we get different colors and styles in. Also as we field test... We never know if a product will end up going to market or not... Our Hi-Point Carbine stickers are going like gang busters right now on Amazon and eBay...

Thanks for the replies, again, both good and bad help me to finalize the products...
0 x

TL1000RSquid
Global Moderator
Founding Member #: 007

Post by TL1000RSquid » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:37 am

Have faux leather grip on one of my glocks, looks decent but its really not that grippy forget who I bought them from.
0 x

John Snow
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Founding Member #: 190

Post by John Snow » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:59 am

Very cool. I like to see innovation and new options. I will have to try a set down the road. I would imagine they wouldn't be as grippy as Talon or Traction Grips, but for a range/home defense gun they probably work well. And I really like the ability to add a design to them.
0 x