TP9SFX

Having and issue with your Canik Firearm? Post your problem here for other members to assist with finding a resolution.
ncjw

Re: TP9SFX

Post by ncjw » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:51 am

That is what I was thinking, it may be just a small cosmetic flaw in the mold for the plastic.
0 x

John_

Post by John_ » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:35 am

Well I just inspected mine using a large magnifying glass and mine appears to have casting lines or marks there. Like the material around the metal slide guide is different, or cast/pressed different. Those small, faint "casting lines" are on both sides on my frame at the forward slide guide.
I'm not concerned about mine.
0 x

GarrettDA

Post by GarrettDA » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:37 pm

Howdy y'all!

Thanks for reaching our Bronx, we are currently working together to make sure this is not an issue for him. Sometimes during the process of which the firearms are made, this slight cosmetic issue happens. I have only seen this been reported to me one other time (it may have happened before, but not been reported to me). Sometimes this spot can be removed by rubbing over it by hand, sometimes it might just be unsightly. However it is always good if this happens to check with us, just to be safe if you feel it does not belong.

Garrett
0 x