The forum will be down Sunday November 18th starting at 6pm for maintenance.
New Members, take a moment and introduce yourself. Tell us a little about you and your interest in the Canik brand of firearms.
Recently purchased the TP9SFx with the Vortex Viper red dot. New to both Canik and a red dot on handguns. 500 or so rounds and I am very excited! Almost 20 years LE shooting glock 22 with iron sights, this gun rocks. Very cool to have all of your members support and knowledge. Thanks!
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:25 am
- Founding Member #: 2025
- Location: Minnesota
- x 5
- Staff Member
- Posts: 602
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 pm
- Founding Member #: 001
- Location: Iowa
- x 679
- x 266
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SFx. Keep us posted how it performs for you. My father in law is a retired police captain and die hard Glock fan. Or he was anyway till I let him shoot my Canik Elite. He's not selling his Glocks, but he now owns a Canik.
- Supporting Member
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 am
- Founding Member #: 999
- x 102
- x 286
I enjoy the fact that more often Canik is used in the same sentence as Glock. This is progress, and more eyes are opening. However, there are some that worry rising Canik reputation will mean rising Canik prices.
It just goes to show...wherever you go, there you are!
- LT USN (Ret.)
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 502
- Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:17 am
- Founding Member #: 7599
- CF Member: 7599
- Location: Louisiana
- x 251
- x 280
I'm just glad that I am hearing less and less, "FOR THE PRICE"... I think it has started becoming a better known brand and while yes, the price does influence a lot of people to purchase, the word has really gotten out that it's a quality gun. Not its a quality gun for the price.
Beware of Dragons. For you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
- INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ INFORMATION AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ↳ NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS
- ↳ PROMOTIONS AND GIVEAWAYS
- CANIK FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK (CENTURY & TRISTAR) GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK REVIEWS AND RANGE REPORTS
- ↳ CANIK MODIFICATIONS & UPGRADES
- ↳ CANIK TROUBLESHOOTING SECTION
- ↳ CANIK HOLSTER DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ CANIK AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS & REVIEWS
- ↳ CANIK OWNERS - EUROPE
- GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ GENERAL FIREARM DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ AMMUNITION & RELOADING DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ EDC (EVERYDAY CARRY) PREPARDNESS & SURVIVAL
- ↳ HOT DEALS ON GUNS & GEAR
- ↳ FREE FIRE ZONE
- TRAINING, COMPETITION AND RESOURCES
- ↳ COMPETITION: IDPA, IPSC, USPSA, 3-GUN DISCUSSIONS
- ↳ BASIC FIREARM & DEFENSIVE SKILLS, DRILLS & TRAINING
- ↳ UPCOMING COMPETITIONS & EVENTS
- SUPPORTING VENDORS
- ↳ Prepper Gun Shop
- ↳ LIMA CHARLIE USA
- ↳ Tejas Products
- ↳ Smoky Mountain Concealment