Canik Re-Stock!

Modern and Classic Firearms and Accessories.
Post Reply
User avatar
PrepperGunOfficial
Supporting Vendor
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:45 am
x 12
x 36

Canik Re-Stock!

Post by PrepperGunOfficial » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:13 pm

We just got in like 100 more Canik Guns! Come check em out! https://www.preppergunshop.com/catalogs ... t/?q=Canik
1 x

Crosspower
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm
x 15
x 11

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by Crosspower » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:24 pm

I've never been on your website before. I did some browsing and must say you have some good prices.
1 x

User avatar
higgybaby
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:05 pm
Founding Member #: 015
Location: Mobile, Alabama
x 233
x 155

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by higgybaby » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:05 pm

I sure would like to have a couple of those "LeBronze" DA's.
If I ever get out of debt?....I'll order 2.
1 x

User avatar
Badgerboy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 286
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:08 am
Founding Member #: 999
x 86
x 249

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by Badgerboy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:27 pm

higgybaby wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:05 pm
I sure would like to have a couple of those "LeBronze" DA's.
If I ever get out of debt?....I'll order 2.
Sell me 5 or 6 of your current stock and you should have enough money for the new 2...but you can keep your Taurus semi autos... :d
I'm here to help...
1 x
If you shoot a mime, do you have to use a silencer? :-\

ncjw
Member
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:16 am
x 106

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by ncjw » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm

The Elite-S is down to $380. If I wait until black Friday, they may be paying me to take them!
0 x

User avatar
higgybaby
Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:05 pm
Founding Member #: 015
Location: Mobile, Alabama
x 233
x 155

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by higgybaby » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm

ncjw wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm
The Elite-S is down to $380. If I wait until black Friday, they may be paying me to take them!
I paid $329 for mine across the shelf at my local pawn shop......I think? they had it priced wrong. Cause they had a SA right beside it with a price tag of $399. This was a year ago.
1 x

Crosspower
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm
x 15
x 11

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by Crosspower » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 am

higgybaby wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm
ncjw wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm
The Elite-S is down to $380. If I wait until black Friday, they may be paying me to take them!
I paid $329 for mine across the shelf at my local pawn shop......I think? they had it priced wrong. Cause they had a SA right beside it with a price tag of $399. This was a year ago.
I never see any good deals at the pawn shops. Everything always seems over priced.
0 x

User avatar
Janik
Staff Member
Posts: 485
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 pm
Founding Member #: 001
Location: Iowa
x 544
x 217
Contact:

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by Janik » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:01 am

Crosspower wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 am
higgybaby wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 pm
ncjw wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:57 pm
The Elite-S is down to $380. If I wait until black Friday, they may be paying me to take them!
I paid $329 for mine across the shelf at my local pawn shop......I think? they had it priced wrong. Cause they had a SA right beside it with a price tag of $399. This was a year ago.
I never see any good deals at the pawn shops. Everything always seems over priced.
That's how it goes for me too. I've pretty much given up on Pawn Shops in my area. Preppers seems to have some of the best prices, so I've been buying everything new.
0 x

User avatar
John_
Member
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:24 pm
Location: Louisiana
x 7
x 66

Re: Canik Re-Stock!

Post by John_ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:22 am

Crosspower wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:27 am
I never see any good deals at the pawn shops. Everything always seems over priced.
Same here. Even when I was travelling I would stop in and check the local pawn shops. I have never purchased a gun deal at a pawn shop. Just my experience.
0 x

Post Reply